Full Stack Developer (M/F) - Paris
At 100M (now part of the NeoXam Group), we reinvent the way investment managers view their portfolio and communicate with their clients. Investment managers turn to 100M integrated reporting and marketing solution for our unique combination of blazing fast analytics and impeccable user interface.
We are building the best user experience in the complex field of portfolio management.
Created in 2016, 100M has been bootstrapping by growing fast and iterating quickly. Our clients range from prestigious international investment firms to smaller family offices.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to help us develop our portfolio monitoring solution.
In our engineering team we build the interfaces, data pipelines and architecture to provide our clients with the best user experience.
Each member of our team designs, develops, tests, deploys and improves software. By joining our engineering team, you will be part of a talented and pragmatic team who loves to interact with the product but also our clients. Focus, excellence, and care are our drivers; the perspective of working, brainstorming and laughing as a team is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
We are looking for talented minds who:
• Are motivated to learn and have an impact in a flexible, lightweight and powerful coding
• Are an excellent engineer
• Are an experienced web-developer
• Are passionate about building products and solving real-world problems
• Are enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching
• Are proficient in both French and English
It’s even better if you:
• Have 3+ years of experience in full-stack development
• Have experience in any of the following: python, pandas, vuejs, any graph library
• Have experience in data science
• Have experience in entrepreneurship
We love builders who managed to get something working out in the world. Any finished project
or open-source contribution is a welcome experience.